March 5, 2013

A FAVORITE TIME OF DAY


A favorite time of the day for me is cuddling up and reading books with Baby P. Recently, a dear friend gave us Along A Long Road by Toronto-based illustrator and designer, Frank Viva. We love it! The illustrations are a feast for the eyes. The bold colors and dynamic geometries mesmerize my little man as much as they do me. As The Boston Globe states, “This is one of those rare picture books that deserves a place not only on a child’s bookshelf but in an art museum – and would be equally at home in both.” Check it out! You won't be disappointed.

Click below to find the promotional trailer.



 

What's your favorite time of the day? And which children's book do you or your littles adore? Happy Tuesday!

xx,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. My favorite time of the day is around 5 to 6pm. It's when my family and I gather in our home in athens ga apartments.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online