April 16, 2013

FLOAT GLASSWARE


Hello friends! Welcome back. :) I have such a passion for "good" product design and Molo is nothing short of amazing. Have you heard of them? If not, they are design studio "dedicated to an exploration of sensory experience in space making, combined with experiments in manufacturing, materials and structure..." One of my favorite creations is their Float Glassware. Both hot and cold beverages can be used. Isn't it beautiful?!

Click below for more amazingness.




On another, more serious note, my heart is sick for Boston. Sending many prayers and love their way. Whenever a tragic event happens and I feel like the world is a horrible, scary place, I am reminded of what Mr. Rogers said... “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." Love that. Here's to the helpers.

xx,
Melissa

(boston image via A Blog About Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online