April 17, 2013

TEXAS STYLE

NOTE: The following images are not what you'd expect to see when you're thinking of Texas Style. :)

I just got back from a FABULOUS trip to San Antonio!!! While my pals here in Utah were stoking their fires... I was having fun in the sun, barbecuing, line dancing, flea marketing, going on safari (!) and the like! There are so many awesome pictures to come, but let me start with a taste of the coast!



Welcome to Corpus Christi and Port Aransas! We took a little drive to the beach town, and rode the ferry to Mustang Island. We watched dolphins swim alongside the boat, and let the salty air blow through our hair. We got to sun-bathe, body surf, collect shells, and just enjoy being on the beach! Of course, my favorite part was enjoying the architecture!! I fell in love with the fresh colors and homes on stilts!!!!

Enjoy some of the great finds!




I don't think I've ever seen a neighborhood that was quite so cheery & yummy!

Ciao,
Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online