April 19, 2013

BIRDHOUSE BLISS


Happy Friday, lovelies! I am so looking forward to the weekend. It's hubby's 30th birthday and I have something special planned. Also, the Salt Lake City Marathon will be taking place on Saturday, which means that we are pretty much house-bound for the entirety of the race. The route surrounds our house. Sooo, I am hoping to get outside and continue working in the garden. This year, I am on the hunt for a modern birdhouse. My search has led me to some beauties designed by Jim Schatz. Take a look.

Plus, the most fantastic life-sized birdhouse after the jump.





Now, check out Nendo's full-scale Bird Apartment (shown below). AMAZING. It was designed with the intent for use by one person and/or multiple flying friends.




What are your plans for the weekend? Until Monday!

xx,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online